Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Live Jazz night

繼明和電機的demonstration之後,
星期六到了同樣位於中環的frnige club欣賞live jazz。

雖然聽了很多的 jazz 及 nu-jazz CD,
但真真正正現場感受live jazz 還是第一次!!!!

After the night of Maywa Denki, on Saturday night I went to the Fringe Club, which is also located in Central, to enjoy a live jazz session. Although I've listened to quite a few jazz and "nu-jazz" albums, this is my first time to really sit in a lounge and having a live jazz band in front of me!



當晚最令我興奮的,就是可以近距離欣賞double bass 的演奏!!
在沒有 frets 的絃線上疾走彈奏,
加上 double bass 的圓潤低音,
以及那在 jazz 中決定性的bass rhythm,
一切一切都有著令我尖叫的衝動!!

實不相瞞,我是一個bass-maniac!!

What I love most in the show was to really look at the double bass performance RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME! Playing without frets on the bass neck, the really good quality bass sound, together with the determining bass rhythm in Jazz, all just drive me crazy!!!

Yes, I'm a Bass-maniac!!!

當晚的bassist (忘記了名字...)
bassist that night (but I forget his name...)



黯黑中交談的女仕們....(手舞足蹈)
gals talking in the dark....



光明中的友人們 (包括手持long island的林星..)
friends in the light

No comments: